Alizée

Alizée: a mom like other






Alizee is the mother of a little Annily 8 years. The artist told the Nine Months magazine how she lived her pregnancy and the separation from the father of her daughter. 


Vectors have a long career behind her, Alizée is an accomplished artist. But it is also the proud mother of a daughter, born of his relationship with Jeremy Chatelain. 

Beautiful Corsica became pregnant when she was only 20 years of a small Annily, now 8 years old. Early pregnancy as the star rather well lived. "I think most young children are made, the less we ask questions, she says the magazine Nine Months. For story, one of my older cousins ​​30 years became pregnant at the same time as me. Well we do not have any experience of our pregnancy in the same way, or even the baby's arrival. At 30, we think more, we ask a lot of questions. While only 20 years, not one is unconscious, but more lives from day to day. "
But life mom has not always been rosy for the interpreter of" Because of the fall. " His break with Jeremy Chatelain was not obvious to manage the young woman. "[It was not easy] when I separated the Annily dad. It was very complicated to explain that despite this separation, his father and I would always be there for her and always would much. This is the hardest I've had to live as a mom moment. "
The girl now shares his time between his two parents. This does not prevent Alizée maintain a very close relationship with Annily. "My daughter and I are very fusional. When she is with her father in Paris, she calls me 50 times a day just to tell me she loves me or know what I'm doing, says the former protected Mylène Farmer. I got pregnant very young. I think that ultimately more Annily grows, we become friends and more things we share. Because I am still very young and that my daughter grows up, I can eat alone with her and have real discussions mother-daughter. It's very nice. "





Post a Comment

Post a Comment