Celebrity Style

Yvette Fielding speaks out: “The idea that Harry Styles tried to seduce me is, quite frankly, ludicrous”



Yvette Fielding speaks out: “The idea that Harry Styles tried to seduce me is, quite frankly, ludicrous”

 


Our eyebrows were dusting the ceiling last week when we heard the gossip about Harry Styles and Yvette Fielding.
We immediately contacted the Most Haunted presenter to get to the bottom of the story, and as we suspected the whole thing was a load of nonsense. In fact the whole incident has left Yvette “devastated”.
Heat: What was your reaction when you saw the article?

Yvette: I was devastated. I now have no faith in the media – in fact the only magazine that has been interested in telling my side of the story is heat, which I really do appreciate.
I realise that some things might get embellished a bit, which you take into account when you read articles, but I feel like this is unforgivable.”
H: Which parts of the story do you dispute?

Y: The whole article is wrong. The idea that Harry tried to seduce me is, quite frankly, ludicrous, disgusting and without doubt preposterous. I thought the article would be about what I am doing now, but it was turned into something about Harry.
H: Have you heard anything from Harry?

Y: I spoke to Harry and he’s fine. Hek nows more than most how things are sometimes made up and blown out of proportion. Harry is a great lad and we are all so proud of what he has and will achieve.
Here we have a British lad who is taking the world by storm and people seem to want to write bad things or try and catch him out. Why not support and boost him? He is great ambassador for England
Read the full interview with Yvette only in this week’s heat – on sale now!  

Post a Comment

Post a Comment