Simon Cowell

Simon Cowell gets emotional on Twitter: ‘I’ve realised friends and family are the most important things in life’


Simon Cowell gets emotional on Twitter: ‘I’ve realised friends and family are the most important things in life

 

Simon Cowell has been unusually emotional on Twitter this morning. The record label/talent show boss started off normally enough, updating his six million followers about the latest developments in his media empire, then he got a bit “deep”.

Simon firstly talked about revamping The X Factor here and in the US,
"There will be a lot of changes on X factorUK and USA. But good changes. I feel excited for both shows this year:
He also told followers about seeing some early footage from the upcoming One Direction movie, the Paul Potts movie, working with James Arthur and Ella Henderson (he has a good feeling about them both), and finishing up the Britain’s Got Talent auditions. There’s still plenty of talent. Phew.

But then things took a turn for the slightly out of character as Simon began to talk about what was really important and about overcoming the “bumps” in life.

“And with everything I have been working on it made me realise that your friends and family are still the most important things in your life,” he wrote just three hours ago.

“Sorry to cram all this in. Have read some strange things about me recently. I am happy. Healthy. And enjoying life. Hope you are too,” he continued.

“What I have realised is there will be bumps in your life but the fun is fixing them. If it was always easy life would be boring."

Simon then finished, “I was a little deep tonight but it was one of those nights you realise you have a lot to be thankful for.”





 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment