Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling wants to take a break from acting! Noooooooooooooooo!!!







Ok, so we’re trying not to freak out and the news Ryan Gosling wants to take a break from acting. *Finds paper bag, hyperventilates into it* But we’re not doing such a good job of it.
After a long run of releasing movies loved by audiences and critics, Ryan has said it’s time to step back from acting as he needs to reassess his life.
HELLO? What’s to reassess? You’re amazing in everything and everyone LOVES you.
“I've been doing it too much. I've lost perspective on what I'm doing. I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it,” Ryan’s told the Associated Press.
“I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does,” he adds.
No, no we really don’t need any sort of break from Ryan Gosling. If anything, this devastating news is only going to make us watch The Notebook about 15 times in row this weekend.
That's how much we don't want a break from Ryan.

Before Ryan goes off on his hiatus, there’s still The Place Beyond The Pines to be released. And we’re clinging on to the hope that this is all a very early April Fools joke.




Post a Comment

Post a Comment