Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus reveals she’s recorded a single with Snoop Lion…




Miley Cyrus reveals she’s recorded a single with Snoop Lion…

 

 


In a week of random collaborations – remember Chris Brown and Jennifer Lopez yesterday – it now appears that Miley Cyrus has teamed up with Snoop Lion.
Rapper Snoop Lion, formerly known as Snoop Dogg, was on the same continent as the actress – how convenient – so, they got together and had a good old jamming session*.
*This may not have really happened – but we would love to see those pair freestyle jamming, letting loose on the vocals…you know – just being musical superstars and all that.

Sweet music…

Speaking last night, the Hannah Montana star told On Air With Ryan Seacrest that they had recorded a track together and that she was VERY EXCITED about their track.
It’s also coming out pretty soon by the sound of it.
“I did a song with Snoop and it's coming out very, very soon…I can finally say I’m going to have a song with Snoop coming very soon.
“It's recorded, done. I'm so excited! He was in Europe when he was recording but he's here this weekend so I'm pretty excited I'm going to take a bunch of my friends and go hang out.”

 


The 20-year-old went on to explain to the American Idol host how the single would feature on her upcoming album – however, she hinted that we may be hearing a different sound that we’re used to.
And she explained that the track would feature on her new forthcoming album,
“I want this record to be different and a bunch of passion projects which the first thing I wouldn't have calculated. The first song I want to come out is me and Snoop Dogg.
“I never thought that would be [my first single], I'd think it'd be my own single first but I've been able to do these things where I've just been in the studio at the right time and these projects have just magically come.”

Magical indeed, Miley. We look forward to hearing it.







Post a Comment

Post a Comment