Keegan

Michelle Keegan was warned by a psychic that Max George would cheat?

 



It has been reported that Coronations Street actress, Michelle Keegan, was told by a psychic that ex-fiancé Max George would cheat on her.
A report from The Sun said that Spirit guide, Cara Crompton, told Michelle that The Wanted singer Max would be unfaithful on his US tour last year.
The 25-year-old was supposedly told by the fortune-teller months before she and Max ended their engagement.
Michelle visited Cara last year and was stunned when the mystic revealed that a man called Max would tell her “lies over the phone as he’d cheated on her with other women”.
Michelle posted a testimonial on Cara’s website saying, “She accurately predicted some very personal and painful things.
“At the time I was sceptical and really did not believe the things she was saying. She turned out to be spot on.” 
Michelle and Max split up after a picture was published of the boy band singer and a blonde were seen kissing in a Newcastle nightclub.
Cara told Spirit And Destiny magazine, “Michelle Keegan consulted me last year.
“I had no idea who she was until she arrived and I didn’t know any details about her personal life.
“During my pre-reading meditation I received the name Max and was told that he was her fiancé who was involved in the music industry.
“I saw her visiting America with him then her returning home and him telling her lies over the phone as he’d cheated on her with other women. I then saw the story of his behaviour splashed all over the tabloid newspapers.
“This obviously wasn’t what Michelle expected to hear. ‘I’m very sorry’, I told her. ‘But this is what I see’. She looked at me with shock and disbelief. As it turns out she was engaged to him.”
Michelle is now dating, and hopefully much better off, with Take Me Out: The Gossip presenter, Mark Wright.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment