Jesy Nelson

Little Mix don’t like it when the paparazzi try to take photos up their skirts




Little Mix don’t like it when the paparazzi try to take photos up their skirts 

 

 

The Little Mix girls have revealed that there is one major downside to fame – they hate it when the paparazzi try to take pictures up their skirts.
Can’t say we blame ‘em. We’d freak out if someone tried to point a camera lens up our skirt.
“They try and get up your skirt and take pictures of you, it's terrible,” Jesy Nelson has told The Metro.
“It really infuriates me because if I was a normal person they'd be bloody arrested so why should a pap be like that? They are so naughty and cheeky,” she adds.
A good point well made there, Jesy.
Meanwhile, Perrie Edwards isn’t a huge fan of photographers either. In fact they scare her a bit,
“The only thing that scares me is the paps when you're by yourself. When I'm with the other girls I'm fine.
“At my age when you're by yourself and a man comes up to you, that's scary stuff. Just because he's a pap doesn't make it okay goddamnit.”
Sounds like being a celebrity can get scary. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Post a Comment

Post a Comment