Katie Price

Exclusive! Find out what Rylan Clark really thinks about Katie Price’s new husband




Exclusive! Find out what Rylan Clark really thinks about Katie Price’s new husband

 

 As Katie Price’s BFF, Rylan Clark was just as shocked as the rest of us by the former glamour model’s whirlwind marriage to stripper/builder Kieran Haylor.

Turns out that Rylan wasn’t just shocked though, he was also furious at Katie and he didn’t have any problems telling her just that,

“I’m the most protective person over Kate, and when I found out, [after] coming out of Big Brother, that she’d got married on a beach somewhere, I was enraged. I was like, [shouting] ‘What are you doing?’”

However, it hasn’t taken long for Rylan to be won over by Katie’s new husband. After spending some time with Katie and Kieran, Rylan thinks they’re the perfect couple,

“The guy is everything I thought he wouldn’t be, and that’s why I think he’s lovely. He’s perfect for her and she’s relaxed with him.”

Find out more about Rylan’s reaction to Katie’s third marriage only in this week’s heat – on sale now! 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment