Beckham

David Beckham: His ex-mistress puts on a layer, Victoria is shocked




They are beautiful, they are rich, they are in love and everyone regularly on their fantasy couple. Also, when the former mistress of David Beckham surfaced to give us his opinion, it's messy.



 In 2004, when Victoria Beckham was pregnant with Cruz and David played as Real Madrid, the scandal broke: the footballer was unfaithful. But with whom? Rebecca Loos, his assistant at the time. If David has always denied (and Victoria has never commented on the matter), Loos sold her story to the tabloids in exchange for a huge check. After the whirlwind media unleashed, it was thought never to hear but did not count on Daybreak, a British show, which is now called the mom and married to revisit his past.

And what better way to throw a little about Victoria? When asked if she could forgive infidelity, the answer is clear: "A one night stand when everyone drank too much may be easier to forgive a lie latent. I could never forgive. "

Still, she expressed regret about the case in 2004 ... but only about how things have exploded. "I was young and dippy and a bit rough," she said. "I did not think at all aspects of a thing and was very impulsive. I think I regret the impact it has had on everyone. I think I have to turn it in a more gentle . I do not regret having spoken, but I regret the way I did. "

According to Closer, Queen Victoria would have been hard to swallow this new affront. According to one of her friends, "when she saw Rebecca again giving interviews to newspapers, Victoria was horrified. She said: 'I can not believe that this woman has so much audacity." For Vic, it David does and more, but children. they are large enough to read, watch TV and see things on the internet.'s all better. all she wants is to spend time with his family. "





Post a Comment

Post a Comment